In Part Two, you will gain confidence to produce an event or series. Start here when you have become clear around who you want to bring together around which topic or cause and you have a clear mission and vision for your speaker or storytelling series.
You will get the self-confidence you need to launch your own series. You will learn many ways to find great speakers. You will understand how to set the tone for your events and be a better host, emcee or facilitator at live, online or hybrid events.
We’ll cover some great ways to grow your audience. We’ll outline how to find, work with and retain volunteers. This will be your shortcut to grow your own series.
Part 2 Bonuses
- Private FB Group
- Quarterly Live Q & A Sessions
- More delegation tips and tricks
- The Mentors Circle book (digital)
- My Business Ate my Life (digital)
- Plus: Monthly “Get Loads Done” production meetings. (Value $1,200 for one year) These are three hours (monthly) of focused working with peers to accomplish any goals you desire.
Remember our money back guarantee (1 month) and you keep the bonuses