You secure great savings when you invest in the Bundle. You have lifetime access to these courses and valuable bonuses.
Part One – Plan your Speaker Series
In Part One, you find clarity about what you want to accomplish with your speaker or storytelling series. We’ll start with the end in mind and build toward your vision. Your workbook supports you to integrate these new ideas. You will connect with other members in the private members Facebook page and be invited to join Elizabeth for her Q & A sessions.
There will be time to consider your topic or theme and the mission and vision of your series. You will define your primary and secondary audiences, and how to do some market research. We cover how to choose a name for your series and branding basics. You will reflect on why people want to attend your series and consider how to stay in touch with them.
This is the perfect fit for someone starting out or wanting to become clear about what they really want to accomplish with their own speaker or storytelling series.
Part Two – Launch your Speaker Series
In Part Two, you will gain confidence to produce an event or series. Start here when you have become clear around who you want to bring together around which topic or cause and you have a clear mission and vision for your speaker or storytelling series.
You will get the self-confidence you need to launch your own series. You will learn many ways to find great speakers. You will understand how to set the tone for your events and be a better host, emcee or facilitator at live, online or hybrid events.
We’ll cover some great ways to grow your audience. We’ll outline how to find, work with and retain volunteers. This will be your shortcut to launch and grow your own series.
Part Three – Earn with your Speaker Series
In Part Three, I will guide you how to develop strong sponsorship packages and you will identify several sponsors for your own speaker or storytelling series. I’ll teach you how to approach them and how far in advance.
There’s a weekly countdown plan for your series to make everything easier to manage. You will learn about other money-making models to consider and future products to add as you expand your series. Even if you’ve had your own series for awhile, you will learn how to earn more with your own speaker or storytelling series.
- Private FB Group
- Quarterly Live Q & A Sessions
- Delegation tips and tricks
- Article – 5 Ways to get support for your business at no cost
- Ten Ice Breakers/ Warmups
- The Mentors Circle book (digital)
- My Business Ate my Life (digital)
- Plus: Monthly “Get Loads Done” production meetings. (Value $1,200 for one year) That’s three hours (monthly) of focused working with peers to accomplish any goals you desire.
- New Habits to reach your Goals – Coming Soon!
- Sponsorship Planning checklist – Coming Soon!
- Lifetime Access to courses + a 50% discount for The Mentors Circle for 12 months (to secure the Mentors Circle discount bonus, please purchase the other package (Bundle Your Applause Academy + The Mentors Circle).
Remember our money back guarantee (1 month) and you keep the bonuses.
Wait! Before you check out… are you sure you don’t want to add on the Mentors Circle?
The Mentors Circle is a monthly 2 hour group meeting with Elizabeth Verwey (Value $1,200 for one year).